Exam Feedback May 2023 Part 2 Exam Feedback

RKenn4844

Subscriber
For those who passed L2 in May, did you use only BT materials or find additional material useful? What is the best approach to BT, I have the premium package - read the content, watch the videos, then do the questions? Trying to determine the best way to really absorb the content since L2 is so qualitative but also be versatile and be able to adapt to variations by GARP.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
For those who passed L2 in May, did you use only BT materials or find additional material useful? What is the best approach to BT, I have the premium package - read the content, watch the videos, then do the questions? Trying to determine the best way to really absorb the content since L2 is so qualitative but also be versatile and be able to adapt to variations by GARP.
@RKenn4844 You may find the following thread useful, as many members have provided their study plans and the materials that they used to pass the exam: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/study-plan-guide.8670/.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber

SKwat2177

Unfortunately I failed with 242433 . :( It would be great to hear some advices for my next attempt from people who have already passed it - if only you have any :)

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Unfortunately I failed with 242433 . :( It would be great to hear some advices for my next attempt from people who have already passed it - if only you have any :)
@SKwat2177 I am sorry to hear that you did not pass the exam. This thread may be helpful to you: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/study-plan-guide.8670/. Many of our members have posted their study plans and different tips over the years, so you may find some useful information on creating a study plan that works for you. Wishing you luck on your next exam....you can do it!! :)