Whatsapp 2016 FRM Part 2 Group (Inactive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S666

Subscriber
How are you guys getting on so far with your level 2 studies? I've completed one complete read through of the official GARP curriculum along with completing all the chapter practice questions from BT....sitting at about 80 hours done so far I think.

Just wondering if I'm ahead of/behind the curve or about inline with others.

What have you guys done so far? What do you plan to do from now until the exam date?

Cheers.

Arka Bose

How are you guys getting on so far with your level 2 studies? I've completed one complete read through of the official GARP curriculum along with completing all the chapter practice questions from BT....sitting at about 80 hours done so far I think.

Just wondering if I'm ahead of/behind the curve or about inline with others.

What have you guys done so far? What do you plan to do from now until the exam date?

Cheers.
i am in the same line as you. However, I have started revising again

itisprabhat

Thanks Arka . I tried opening the link from my cell. I am not confident that it went through though. Can you please add me to the group via watsapp directly. My number is +1-440-520-9922

RaDi7

Hello, could you please add me to your group too? My number is +49 152 5611 2667. Thank you very much!

RaDi7

Is somebody in this group? I still haven't been added to the group. Can somebody add me (+49 152 5611 2667)? Is the group active?

Status
Not open for further replies.