Temporary discrepancy between the study planner and vital source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
As we begin to update the materials in Part 2, you will notice (specifically in Topic 7, Operational Risk) that the headings in the study planner on our website will not match up to the headings in vital source. I need to update the headings in our study planner before we can publish the new updates in vital source, so I wanted to let everyone know that this would be happening within the next couple of days as we begin to update the part 2 materials. To avoid confusion, I suggest using Vital Source to navigate through the materials that are currently published until our study planner and vital source are completely synced. I will update in the forum once we have published the updated materials in vital source. We appreciate your patience!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Note: All headings (not materials) in the study planner are now updated as of today. We are continuing to prepare the materials for their update in Vital Source, and I will update again when that process has been completed.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
FYI: We are currently in the process of updating Vital Source with the Operational Risk topic. All new study notes and practice questions are available, but you will see me continue to make changes in the study planner on our website to update the descriptions for all of the new readings.

Status
Not open for further replies.